Breathwork can result in intense physical and emotional release. Therefore, it is not advised for persons with a history of cardiovascular disease, including angina or heart attack, high blood pressure, glaucoma, retinal detachment, osteoporosis, significant recent physical injuries or surgery.
Breathwork is not advised for persons with severe mental illness or seizure disorders or for persons using major medications. It is also unsuitable for anyone with a personal or family history of aneurysms. Pregnant women are advised against practicing Breathwork without first consulting and getting approval from their primary care physician. Persons with asthma should bring their inhaler and consult with their primary care physician and the Breathwork class facilitator.
By purchasing this course, it is understood that although breathwork may be therapeutic, it is not therapy. Superpower Coaching (and its facilitator Clarissa Hoffmann) is not a therapist and serves only as a guide. The attendee(s) agrees to release from any claim: Superpower Coaching, the other participants of this event, as well as Clarissa Hoffmann, any event sponsors, and the facility in which this event is held. Except in the case of gross negligence or malpractice, I or my representative(s) agree to fully release and hold harmless Superpower Coaching (and its facilitator Clarissa Hoffmann) from and against any and all claims or liability of whatsoever kind or nature arising out of or in connection with my session(s).
General Terms and Conditions
Section 1 - Provider, inclusion by reference of the General Terms and Conditions
(1) The Provider and contracting party for the services presented on our website “https://clarissa-coaching.mykajabi.com” is Superpower Coaching, Drozzaweg 9, 81375 Munich, phone +19173732142, e-mail [email protected] (referred to hereinbelow as the “Provider”, “we” or “us” for short).
(2) The present General Terms and Conditions are a component part of any contractual agreement made between the Provider and the respective Customer. We hereby object to any terms and conditions that the Customer may have established and that contradict the present General Terms and Conditions.
Section 2 – Services offered and conclusion of contract
(1) The selection of an offer, conclusion of contract and implementation of the agreement shall all take place in German or English to the Customer’s discretion.
(2) The Provider is making a binding offer for providing the services presented on the website. By transmitting the order using the button “"complete my purchase"” the Customer accepts the Provider’s offer. The Provider shall confirm the conclusion of the contract by e-mail (contract confirmation).
(3) Before finally placing the purchase order, the Customer is shown an overview of the data recorded for his order, including the essential characteristics of the services. At this point, the Customer may check the data for any incorrect input and, if necessary, go back one or more steps in the order process to change the data or completely discontinue the order.
(4) After conclusion of the contract, the Provider sends the content of the contract (contract text) to the Customer by e-mail. At the same time, the Provider stores the contract text in his electronic data processing.As the Customer cannot access the Provider’s data, it is the Customer’s responsibility to save the e-mail with the contract text for later reference.
Section 3 – Prices and payment
(1) All product prices are total prices. VAT will not be shown on invoices (§ 19 UStG).
(2) The Customer can use the following payment methods to pay for his purchase: PayPal, Klarna, paydirekt, Stripe, Apple Pay, Google Pay.
(3) The Provider shall only perform his service after the Customer has made the payment. For live sessions the Customer must have made his payment no later than the beginning of the booked event.
(4) For services provided towards customers outside the European Union, the Customer may be obliged to pay import tax to his local tax authority (“Reverse Charge”). The Provider has no means of influencing this local tax.
Section 4 – Digital Contents
(1) A product offered by the Provider as digital content to be provided by e-mail or as download will not be delivered by post.
(2) The reception of digital content requires that the Customer has an internet connection. The Provider points out that the Customer’s network supplier may charge the Customer extra costs for the data traffic; the Provider has no means of influencing them.
(3) Where the Provider makes a digital content available for download, the Provider guarantees an up-time of the download server of 99% on average for a calendar month.
(4) If the Customer is a consumer and expressly consents that the contract shall be performed already before expiration of the withdrawal period and the Customer acknowledges that he thereby loses his right of withdrawal, the Provider shall deliver the digital content immediately. In all other cases, the Provider shall deliver the digital content after expiration of the withdrawal period.
Section 5 – Right of withdrawal for consumers
(1) A Customer ordering as consumer may be entitled to a right of withdrawal in accordance with the statutory pre-requisites. A consumer means every natural person who enters into a legal transaction for a purpose that is mainly outside his commercial or self-employed professional activity.
(2) The pre-requisites and legal consequences of the German stipulations as to consumers’ rights of withdrawal shall apply to consumers having their permanent residence outside of Germany also in those cases in which the consumer’s national law does not provide for a right of withdrawal or provides for a shorter withdrawal period or for stricter requirements as to form.
(3) The details result from the withdrawal information.
Section 6 – Warranty
Warranty claims shall be governed by the statutory regulations.
Section 7 – Out-of-court Dispute Resolution
(1) For settling consumer disputes out-of-court, the European Union offers a platform for online dispute resolution (“ODR platform“) at ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
(2) We are neither obliged nor willing to participate in consumer dispute resolution proceedings.
Section 8 – Final provisions
(1) The laws of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply, to the exclusion of the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods (UNCISG). However, German law shall not apply to transactions with consumers having their permanent residence abroad to the extent the national laws applicable to those consumers set out provisions that cannot be contracted out to the detriment of the consumers.
(2) Should individual provisions of the present General Terms and Conditions prove to be invalid or impossible to implement, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
Information concerning the right of withdrawal for digital content
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods. To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Superpower Coaching, Drozzaweg 9, 81375 Munich, phone +19173732142, e-mail [email protected]) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
Expiration of the right of withdrawal
Your right of withdrawal expires, if the performance of the contract has begun with the your prior express consent and your acknowledgment that you thereby lose your right of withdrawal.
Sample Withdrawal Form
(complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
- To Superpower Coaching, Drozzaweg 9, 81375 Munich, e-mail [email protected]:
- I/We (*) hereby give notice that I/We (*) withdraw from my/our (*) contract of sale of the following goods (*) / for the provision of the following service (*),
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*),
- Name of consumer(s),
- Address of consumer(s)
- Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),
- Date (*) Delete as appropriate.
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints about the Liability Waiver, Terms & Conditions or Right of Withdrawal, please contact us by email [email protected].